Residence Status After Graduation, Course Completion



Going to School in Japan

  1. Continuing education at Juntendo University, e.g. Master Program to Doctoral Program
    • If necessary, you need to extend your period of stay.
  2. Going to any other academic institution
    • Submit the Notification of the Accepting Organization (Left the organization) (Excel ) to the Immigration Services Agency of Japan.
    • Follow the extension of period of stay instructions at the new institution

Working in Japan


Continuing Job-search in Japan after Graduation / Course Completion