HORIE Shigeo, M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Urology
|1985||M.D. and finished his residency at The University of Tokyo|
|1988||Research and Clinical Fellowship at the UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, USA|
|1991||Member of the faculties, Department of Urology, The University of Tokyo|
|1995||Department of Urology, National Cancer Center|
|2002||Associate Professor, Department of Urology, Kyorin University|
|2003||Professor, Department of Urology, Teikyo University|
|2012||Professor, Department of Urology, Juntendo University Faculty of Medicine|
Main Research Topics and Interests
- robotic surgery
- Men's Health
- polycystic kidney disease.
Publications (in English)
- Original Articles (100)
- Review Articles (3)
- Books (1)
Recent Main Publications
- Muto S, Kamiyama Y, Ide H, Okada H, Saito K, Nishio K, Tokiwa S, Kaminaga T, Furui S, Horie S: Real-time MRI of Orthotopic ileal neobladder voiding: preliminary findings. European Urology, 2008; 53: 363-369.
- Muto S, Yoshii T, Saito K, Kamiyama Y, Ide H, Horie S: Focal therapy with High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound in the treatment of localized prostate cancer. Japanese Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2008 Mar; 38 (3):192-9.
- Yasuda M, Ide H, Furuya K, Yoshii T, Nishio K, Saito K, Isotani S, Kamiyama Y, Muto S, Horie S. Salivary 8-OHdG: a useful biomarker for predicting severe ED and hypogonadism. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2008; 5: 1482-91.
- Ide H, Tokiwa S, Sakamaki K, Nishio K, Isotani S, Muto S, Hama T, Masuda H, Horie S. Combined inhibitory effects of soy isoflavones and curcumin on the production of Prostate-specific antigen; a randomized placebo-controlled clinical study. Prostate, 2010 Jul 1; 70 (10):1127-33.
- Ide H, Lu Y, Yu J, China T, Kumamoto T, Koseki T, Yamaguchi R, Muto S, Horie S. Testosterone promotes DNA damage response under oxidative stress in prostate cancer cell lines. Prostate, 2012 Jan 30. [Epub ahead of print]
LinkDepartment of Urology
Department of Urology Introduction Video