IBA Toshiaki, M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Emergency and Disaster Medicine
|3/1984||M.D. Juntendo University Faculty of Medicine|
|4/1984-4/1987||Resident, Department of SurgeryⅡ, Juntendo University Faculty of Medicine|
|9/1989-10/1991||Visiting Fellow, Department of Surgery, Yale University School of Medicine|
|12/2007-Present||Professor, Department of Emergency and Disaster Medicine, Juntendo University Faculty of Medicine|
- Emergency medicine
- Critical care medicine
- Sepsis care
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC)
Main Research Topics and Interests
- Coagulation disorder in sepsis
- Anticoagulant therapy for DIC
- Pathophysiology of microcirculatory disorder
- Venous thrombosis
Publications (in English)
- 171 <Citations 2,624>
Recent Main Publications
- Efficacy and Bleeding Risk of Antithrombin Supplementation in Patients With Septic Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation: A Third Survey. Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2016 May 9. pii: 1076029616648405.
- Physiological Levels of Pentraxin 3 and Albumin Attenuate Vascular Endothelial Cell Damage Induced by Histone H3 In Vitro. Microcirculation. 2016 Apr;23 (3):240-7. doi: 10.1111/micc.12269.
- Potential diagnostic markers for disseminated intravascular coagulation of sepsis. Blood Rev. 2016 Mar;30(2):149-55. doi: 10.1016/j.blre.2015.10.002.
LinkDepartment of Emergency and Disaster Medicine