SUZUKI Kenji, M.D., Ph.D.
Department of General Thoracic Surgery
|1990-1995||Resident, General Surgery, National Defense Medical College|
|1995-1996||Resident, Thoracic Surgery, National Cancer Center Hospital East|
|1999-2007||Attending Surgeon, Thoracic Surgery, National Cancer Center Hospital|
|2007-2008||Head, Attending Surgeon, Thoracic Surgery, National Cancer Center Hospital|
|2008-2012||Professor, Thoracic Surgery, Juntendo University Faculty of Medicine|
|2012-Present||Professor and Chairman, Thoracic Surgery, Juntendo University Faculty of Medicine|
- Lung Cancer
- Limited Surgery
- Combined modal treatment for lung cancer
- Mediastinal tumor
- Metastatic lung tumor
Main Research Topics and Interests
- Randomised trial for surgery for stage IA NSCLC
- Limited surgery for early lung cancer
- Extended surgery for advanced stage lung cancer
- Radiological findings of adenocarcinoma of the lung
- pleural lavage cytology
Publications (in English)
- Original Articles: 264
- Review Articles: 17
- h-Index: 53 (Scopus)
- Sum of Times Cited: 10,879 (Scopus)
Recent Main Publications
- Suzuki K, Watanabe SI, Wakabayashi M, et al. A single-arm study of sublobar resection for ground-glass opacity dominant peripheral lung cancer. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2020.
- Hattori A, Suzuki K, Takamochi K, et al. Prognostic impact of a ground-glass opacity component in clinical stage IA non-small cell lung cancer. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2021; 161(4): 1469-80.
- Fukui M, Takamochi K, Ouchi T, et al. Evaluation of solid portions in non-small cell lung cancer-the solid part is not always measurable for clinical T factor. Jpn J Clin Oncol 2021; 51(1): 114-9.
- Aokage K, Suzuki K, Wakabayashi M, et al. Predicting pathological lymph node status in clinical stage IA peripheral lung adenocarcinoma. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 2021.
- Watanabe Y, Suzuki K, Hattori A, et al. Bronchoplastic Procedure vs Pneumonectomy after High-dose Radiation for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer. Ann Thorac Surg 2020.
Other Specific Comments
- JCOG Lung Cancer Surgical Study Group Board Member