VOL.4 (2023 JULY)
- The Forefront Of Autophagy Research: Achieving Insight into the Complex Association between Biological Processes and Diseases through Selective Autophagy Research
- The Juntendo Heart Team, Wielding their Skills as Specialists, Works as One to Tackle Medical Challenges
- Simulation-Based Education Cultivates Practical Skills Useful in Front-Line Nursing
- Japan’s First Global Nursing Course Offered in English, Launched in Partnership with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
VOL.3 (2022 DECEMBER)
- Student Athletes in the Olympics, Daiki Hashimoto and Ryuji Miura Interviewed by Juntendo Administration for Sports, Health and Medical Sciences Deputy Director.
- New dialysis medicine and the creation of patient-centered medical devices with clinical engineering.
- Continuous care that supports the independence of each person. The meaning of connected nursing care going forward.