AOKI Shigeki, M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Radiology
|1984||M.D. The University of Tokyo Faculty of Medicine|
|1984||Resident, Department of Radiology, The University of Tokyo Hospital.|
|1987||Visiting Fellow, Neuroradiology Section, Department of Radiology, UCSF, USA|
|1995||Associate Professor and Vice Chairman, Department of Radiology, Yamanashi Medical University|
|2001-2008||Associate Professor and Chief of Neuroradiology Section, Department of Radiology, The University of Tokyo|
|2008-Present||Professor, Department of Radiology, Juntendo University|
Main Research Topics and Interests
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- diffusion tensor imaging
- brain imaging
Publications (in English)
- Original Articles (200)
- Review Articles (7)
- Books (12)
Recent Main Publications
- Hori M, Fukunaga I, Masutani Y, Nakanishi A, Shimoji K, Kamagata K, Asahi K, Hamasaki N, Suzuki Y, Aoki S: New diffusion metrics for spondylotic myelopathy at an early clinical stage. Eur Radiol, 2012; 22 (8): 1797-802.
- Kamagata K, Motoi Y, Abe O, Shimoji K, Hori M, Nakanishi A, Sano T, Kuwatsuru R, Aoki S, Hattori N: White matter alteration of the cingulum in Parkinson disease with and without dementia: evaluation by diffusion tensor tract-specific analysis. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol, 2012; 33 (5): 890-895.
- Shimoji K, Abe O, Uka T, Yasmin H, Kamagata K, Asahi K, Hori M, Nakanishi A, Tamura Y, Watada H, Kawamori R, Aoki S: White matter alteration in metabolic syndrome: diffusion tensor analysis. Diabetes care, 2013; 36 (3): 696-700.
Other Specific Comments
- Chairman of the 107th National Medical Practitioners Qualifying Examination, Member of the Science Council of Japan