KATO Shunsuke, M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Clinical Oncology
|1992||M.D. Tohoku University School of Medicine|
|1996||Ph.D. Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine|
|2000||Assistant Professor, Department of Clinical Oncology, IDAC, Tohoku University|
|2007||Lecturer, Department of Clinical Oncology, Tohoku University|
|2009||Associate Professor, Department of Clinical Oncology, IDAC, Tohoku University|
|2013-Present||Professor, Department of Clinical Oncology, Juntendo University Faculty of Medicine|
- Clinical Oncology
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Targeted Therapy
- Cancer Chemotherapy
Main Research Topics and Interests
- Functional analysis of cancer related gene
- Biomarker study of solid tumor
Publications (in English)
- Original Articles (66)
- Total Impact Factor (785.431)
- Total Citation Index (3,776)
Recent Main Publications
- Molecular and clinical features of the TP53 signature gene expression profile in early-stage breast cancer. Yamaguchi S, Takahashi S, Mogushi K, Izumi Y, Nozaki Y, Nomizu T, Kakugawa Y, Ishida T, Ohuchi N, Ishioka C, Kato S. Oncotarget. 2018 Feb 8;9(18):14193-14206.
- Multicenter experience with large panel next-generation sequencing in patients with advanced solid cancers in Japan. Kato S, Hayashi T, Suehara Y, Hamanoue H, Yamanaka S, Ichikawa Y, Higurashi T, Ohashi K, Yamaguchi S, Nozaki Y, Terao Y, Saito T, Yao T, Nakajima A, Syed A, Zehir A, Ladanyi, M, Kato S. Jpn J Clin Oncol. 2019 Feb 1;49(2):174-182.
- A Novel Diagnostic System to Evaluate Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Impact as a Prognostic and Therapeutic Indicator for Lung Adenocarcinoma. Takakuwa K, Mogushi K, Han M, Fujii T, Hosoya M, Yamanami A, Akita T, Yamashita C, Hayashida T, Kato S, Yamaguchi S. Sci Rep. 2020 Apr 10;10(1):6214.