SAWAI Tadashi, Ph.D.
Department of Medical History and Humanities
|2000-2002||Ph.D. Kyoto University Graduate School of Letters|
|2003-2004||Ph.D. Juntendo University Graduate School of Medicine|
|2005-2014||Assistant Professor, Department of Anatomy, Juntendo University Faculty of Medicine|
|2015-Present||Assistant Professor, Department of Medical History and Humanities, Juntendo University Faculty of Medicine|
- Ancient Greek Anatomy
- Early Modern European Medicine
- Early Modern Japanese Anatomy
- Modern Japanese Medical Education
- Medical Terminology
Publications (in English)
- Original Articles (2)
- Total Impact Factor (1.60)
- Total Citation Index (1)
Recent Main Publications
- Sawai T: The emergence of modern muscle names: the contribution to the foundation of systematic terminology of Vesalius, Sylvius, and Bauhin. Anatomical Science International. 2019;84 (1): 23-38.
- Sawai T: A Comparison of Boerhaave and Haller’s Study Guides for Medical Students. Juntendo Medical Journal. 2020;66 (2): 132-141.