Clinical Observership Program
- The Clinical Observership Program
- is an observational experience
- offers the opportunity to observe outpatient clinics, ward rounds, surgeries, laboratories, and conferences.
- Affiliations of previous observers
- Comments from previous observers
- Photo collages of clinical observers
- Openings (Download: Excel File)
- Openings are listed in the application file too.
- Juntendo University is able to accept a maximum of 30 participants at one time. During the following periods Juntendo University is not able to accept any additional participants:
- 18 March 2024 - 29 March 2024
- 15 April 2024 - 31 May 2024
- Applicants should review the Application Requirements to see whether they can apply.
- Deadline: All applicants must have required application items 1-12 confirmed 120 days before their desired start date to apply
- Applicants should submit the required application items prior to the deadline to Juntendo University International Center: email@example.com
- Applicants should check the Application Guide to find more details about the required items.
- Application (Download: Excel Application)
- Passport Copy
- Personal Photo
- For applicants applying from countries where English is not the official language: English and/or Japanese Proficiency Test Score from one of the following: Cambridge English, CEFR, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, or JLPT
- For medical students: enrollment certificate
For residents: resident certificate
For medical doctors: employment certificate
- For medical students: Proof the applicant has studied material relating to the department he or she wishes to apply to. (Download: Word Template)
- For medical students: Proof the applicant has completed an observership, clerkship, or elective in a health care facility.
- Contact Person (Download: Word Template)
- Letter of Recommendation (Download: Word Template)
- Pledge (Download: PDF)
- Health Examination Certificate (Download: Word Template)
- Immunization Records and Requirements (Download: PDF)
- Covid-19 Prevention Pledge (Download: PDF)
- Personal Health Insurance
FeeMedical Students: Free
Residents and Doctors: 2,200 JPY per day